Each of our professionals at Archway Counseling and Wellness provide exceptional care to our clients through outstanding customer services and a desire to remain current in therapeutic trends. We are not mental health “general practitioners” but a group of dedicated specialists prepared to help our clients reach their therapeutic goals. We are looking to hire an experienced Mental Health provider to join our team as we continue to grow. If you are hard-working and a dedicated practitioner, Archway is the ideal place for you.
Responsibilities for Mental Health Therapist (C&F)
– Conduct in-person therapy with individuals, couples and/or families at our Weldon Spring office.
– Assess client’s mental health conditions by conducting initial interviews, observations, and assessments.
– Create and maintain confidential client records such as therapeutic session notes.
– Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinician’s experience and knowledge.
– Participate in monthly group practice discussions and case consults.
– Plan and participate in community speaking engagements.
– 5+ years therapeutic experience working with couples. (AASECT, STC, Gottman, SFT, SFBT or EFT certifications recommended but not required)
– A graduate level mental health related degree.
– Valid and current license as an LPC, LMFT, LCSW, NCC or Licensed Psychologist in Missouri.
– Maintain professional licensure and/or certifications through the state by completing all continuing education requirements.
– Retain professional malpractice insurance.
– High integrity and superb organizational skills.
– Must be able to meet all deadlines for paperwork and billing.
– Able to work both on their own as well as with a team.
– Desirous to establish and/or maintain effective working relationships with other professionals and the organizations we partner with.
This is ideally a full-time position however candidates interested in part-time (2+ days per week) may also apply. This position requires flexible hours. Availability on weekdays, weekday evenings, and Saturday mornings and afternoons is a necessity. We are closed Sundays. Compensation will be discussed in detail during initial interview.